Become A Friend Of EdTechSA
Alec Couros (Professor of Educational Technology & Media at the Faculty of Education, University of Regina.), Kathy Schrock (creator of Kathy Schrock’s Guide to Everything, currently online adjunct graduate-level professor at two universities and an independent educational technologist.) and Toni Downes (Executive Dean of the Faculty of Education at Charles Sturt University).
An impressive list but what is it about?
On Wednesday, 26 February 2014, EdTechSA, as organisers of ACEC2014, were very proud to host a very unique pre-conference event. This was a webinar, attended by the 3 ACEC2014 keynote speakers mentioned above (in 3 different time zones) and facilitated by Mark Sparvell and our friends at Principals Australia Institute.
People who had signed up as Friends of EdTechSA received an email update about the webinar and were able to get involved.
- By becoming a Friend of EdTechSA YOU will be informed of all the interesting news and events that EdTechSA has to offer.
- By signing up, at no cost, to become a Friend YOU will receive email updates about the special events, masterclasses and professional development opportunities that EdTechSA has on offer. You will be able to share the EdTechSA news you receive with others, keeping you at the cutting edge and connecting you with like-minded people.
Being a Friend of EdTechSA is a cost free opportunity available to everyone.
- Preschool Teachers and Directors
- Primary School Teachers
- Secondary School Teachers – from any faculty area
- Secondary School IT specialist teachers
- Tertiary Educators
- Pre-Service Teachers
- School Service Officers
- School Technicians
- Primary and Secondary Leaders
If you are an individual EdTechSA member, you will not need to become a Friend of EdTechSA as you automatically receive these news items on a regular basis.
Becoming a Friend of EdTechSA is easy. Simply follow this link to our subscription form, fill in your details and leave the rest to us. We will keep you up to date with all the latest EdTechSA news.