PAST PD: See the Moodle for our PD Archive
Have you heard about Prezi? Are you fed up with boring PowerPoint presentations? Then this seminar is perfect for you. Imagine a free, creative, collaborative and interesting presentation tool with endless possibilities. No downloads required. Find out what the tool is about, why it’s useful and how you can make use of it in your lessons.
Facilitator: Melissa Mulholland, Flinders University Education Student. You can contact Melissa via email: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any queries or concerns.
Where: Flinders University, Education Building (Building 36 on the following map https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-s6xv_-FUBqY2ZmNmNhZjYtZWZjYS00NGQ4LWE5MWItOWYxNjE3YzM0OGM5&hl=en&authkey=CJqMxOMI ), Room # to be advised. Please use car park 2 as labeled on the map.
When: Wednesday 16th February 2011, 5pm to 7.30pm
Cost: CEGSA members $39.50, Non CEGSA members $52.00
Audience: This workshop session is suitable for all educators.
What to expect:
During this workshop you will:
* Set up your FREE Prezi account.
* Learn the basic navigation needed to create your own Prezi.
* Create your own Prezi.
* Discover the vast support networks available for Prezi.
* Learn about the new Prezi app for the iPad
* Work collaboratively to develop potential applications across a variety of learning areas (including your own).
What to bring:
Your educational email address ie: email@example.com