URGENT – Sorry for any inconvenience in submitting your application. The technical fault has now been rectified and we will be accepting applications until Monday 21 September, 2015, 6:00pm.
Now is the time to nominate for an EdTechSA award for 2015.
Every year EdTechSA has the pleasure of recognising educators across our state who have contributed to the leadership and implementation of best practice in learning with ICT across the curriculum, or about IT as a discipline.
Are you are seeking to extend your participation in a dynamic professional learning network for the benefit of your students?
One sure way to do both of these things would be to receive a EdTechSA award! As an award winner, your knowledge and skills will be recognised by a panel of respected peers and you will open up new professional networking and leadership opportunities.
EdTechSA has three awards to recognise the contribution of individual members to the advocacy of ICT in education. The three awards are:
Click on the links above to learn more about each of the awards.
Recipients of Awards:
- receive $500 cheque for the Educator and Leader of the Year awards, and a framed certificate
- are recognised on the EdTechSA web site Hall of Fame and invited to present at the next EdTechSA conference
- may be nominated by the EdTechSA Committee as the SA candidate for the relevant ACCE award
- may be nominated for the EdTechSA Leading Light award (at the discretion of the Management Committee)
- may be nominated by the EdTechSA Committee for the ISTE Making IT Happen award (at the discretion of the Management Committee)
To be eligible for the awards candidates must be individual members of EdTechSA .
Applications can be made online by clicking here, by 21 September, 6pm.
Submissions for any award is limited to a three page nomination statement which addresses the criteria for the relevant award, and a brief curriculum vitae.
Further supporting documentation can be provided in any media (if required).
The selection committee for all awards will consist of a panel selected by the EdTechSA Executive Committee who will consider the submissions according to the criteria. The selection committee will not involve the EdTechSA representatives who are also applicants for the awards. The EdTechSA President or a nominee will chair the selection committee. Successful applicants may not necessarily fulfill all criteria for progress to the ACCE awards selection process.