Staring in October CEGSA will be presenting one hour showcases of some of the latest and most exciting innovations in Educational Technology (EDTECH). Teaching Teachers of the Future project member Selena Woodward will present all of the technologies below in a friendly, fun and engaging space. Come along, observe, explore, play and take home ideas and resources that will help you to develop further your awareness of the latest EDTECH innovations. The program is displayed below. Simply choose “Register Now” to book your place.
14th October, Finders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm -5pm
- See a demo.
- Take home some resources you can use in your own classroom!
Mixed Reality System from SMART
4th November, Finders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- See a demo of this new technology.
- Have a go!
23rd March 2012 Finders University, 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- What apps are best?
- Which schools are using this tech?
- Advice and support
13th April 2012 Flinders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- What is a PLN?
- How can you use Twitter to Network?
- How to use the internet to get free PD opportunities
- Find blogs and resources for your classroom
Register your place now!
18th May 2012, Flinders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- What are they? How are they being used in education?
- Take home some great ideas for your classroom