Apply to Present at the 2019 EdTechSA Conference
Call for Presenters
We are excited to announce the call for presenters for our 2019 EdTechSA State Conference.
The theme of the conference is Thinking Technologically.
• How do you use technologies to engage students in your classroom?
• What role do technologies have in engaging students deeply in their learning?
• What technologies are embedded in your teaching/lesson planning/presentation?
• What is the future of technologies in our classrooms?
• Do you have a great story to tell?
Applications close on Sunday 5 May 2019
Consider presenting about:
• Maker space
• Digital technologies curriculum
• Digital tools
• Unplugged activities
• Innovative teaching and learning
• Design and Technologies
Register your application here:
You are invited to share the great things you are doing with technologies.
Conference sessions will be either a 45 minute session or 90 minute practical workshop.
We will be in touch by mid-May 2019 to advise if your submission is successful.
Please email us if you have any questions via email@example.com.